Monday 4 June 2012

White Butterfly Card

This card was also picked as one of the favourites of the week on Splitcoaststampers - June 10/12!  :)
I love cards that are all white, I think they are elegant.  The embossing folder I used for this card is called Flutterby Dreamscapes by Couture Creations, isn't it pretty!  I got it at Scrapbooking Cafe Online and couldn't wait to use it. 

So, I just ran a piece of white cardstock through the cuttlebug with this folder and attached it to a white card.  The butterflies on the embossing folder were about the same size as SU - Beautiful Wings butterfly, this is an embosslit that cuts and embosses at the same time.  I cut out 3 of the large butterflies and attached them over the raised butterflies for a fluttery effect.  I added white half pearls on the butterflies and throughout the embossed image.  The ribbon is white organza, it was there in my collection and worked perfectly.  The little label I cut with a punch I had.  The punch cuts it twice as big as you see here, I just put the label back in the punch and cut it down a bit smaller.

This is a quick and simple card to make but looks impressive when done.  Thanks for looking :)








No comments:

Post a Comment