Tuesday 12 June 2012

Grandbaby!

This is a card that I made a while ago to congratulate a couple on their first grand baby!  They were so excited to welcome the little one.

The card was made using a bronze metallic cardstock, a layer of white and then a layer of designer paper - this paper was just in my collection sooooooo, I don't know the name.

The stamp set I used was SU - Teddy & Train and I stamped them in Stazon - Jet Black.  I coloured the two images using Staedtler watercolour pencils and blended them with an aqua pen filled with Ink Potion #9.  This is the best stuff, it's clear and works just like water but doesn't curl the paper!

I used EK - Dotted Scallop punch under the train and the teddy is layered over Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Squares Small.  I added a little ribbon and a few pearls and the card was done.

This is the verse I found for the inside - love it!


Thanks for checking out my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment